7 The best of Phong Nha Ke Bang is assessed by royal cave experts in the UK.
- The cave is longest.
- The door of the cave is highest and widest.
- There are the most beautiful underground lakes.
- The dry cave is largest and most beautiful.
- The most magnificent and beautiful jelly.
- The underground river is longest in Vietnam.
- The rocks and sand is most beautiful and wide.
Phong Nha cave is 7,729m long. The door is 20-25m wide, about 10m high. With beautiful marble stalactites, large arches, the space in the fanciful cave.
With the 7 most of Phong Nha Ke Bang Cave, visitors will experience the fascinating types of tourism. Currently coming to Phong Nha you can visit Phong Nha Cave for the first 1km and can explore decent Phong 4500 across Son Ho.
The boat will take you on the Son River for about 30 minutes. On the way visitors will see the lives of people and nature in Phong Nha Ke Bang area. By the cave entrance all the engines of the boat will be switched off. Instead, the ferryman will use the steering wheel to pass the pass. Visitors will admire the 7 most of Phong Nha Ke Bang rated by cave experts.
Quickly book tickets to Phong Nha Ke Bang Cave to discover Quang Binh.