Phong Nha – Ke Bang – the wonderful place to visit where was considered “ an underground kingdom”. Phong Nha – Ke Bang national park has an ancient beauty , it is a priceless present which the God gives to Quang Binh people. Because of this reason, Phong Nha national park has become the best choice to travel for domestic and foreign tourists. If you attend to have a great trip in Quang Binh, you should to refer some experiences in this post. Let’s make your trip more exciting.
- The best time to visit Phong Nha:
There are two clear seasons in Quang Binh:
- Dry season (from April to August ): The temperature is around 36- 400C but in the cave the temperature is very cool about 18-22°C
- Rainy season (from September to March): There is much rain in this season. So if you visit Phong Nha caves in this time, you should have a perfect plan and preparing your clothes.
So from April to August is the best time to visit Phong Nha with nice weather.
- How to get to the Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park.
The park is about 50km from Dong Hoi city. You can get by tour, taxi or motorbike.
From Dong Hoi city you can rent vehicles:
- If you want to have the trip by yourself, you can rent the car from 4-45 seats ( call us on 0914 666 872)
- Taxi has price about 25.000 vnd/km. There are many taxi brands such as : Dong Hoi Taxi (0232) 3841.841; Xuyen Viet Taxi : (0232) 384.84.84; Mai Linh Taxi: (02323) 3838383; Tien Xa Taxi : (0232) 3797979
- You can rent a motorbike in Dong Hoi city or center of Phong Nha, It has price 150.000/day/one (call 0914666872)
- You can contact to us to have a great tour in Quang Binh (Mrs. Lan: 0914 666. 872). We will answer all your questions about Quang Binh province.
- Where you stay
There are two choices for you: living in Dong Hoi city or Phong Nha town
Some hotels in the Dong Hoi city:
- Two-star hotels : Nam Long plus, Ngan Ha, Thanh Phuc, Thuy Duong, Ban Mai hotel…with price about 350.000 – 550.000/a night/a room ( Not including breakfast)
- Three-star hotels : Thanh Phuc 2, Riverside,Cao Minh, Quang Phu, Bao Ninh, Anh Linh, Luxe… with price from 500.000-800.000 vnd/ a room/ a night ( including breakfast)
- Four-star hotels : Muong Thanh, Sai Gon with price from 900.000-1.100.000/ a room/ a night ( including buffet breakfast)
- Five-star hotels : Sunspa resort, Gold coast resort, Muong Thanh Luxury with price from 1.100.000- 2.500.000 vnd/a room/ a night (including breakfast buffet)
Some hotels in the Phong Nha town:
- I.P Homestay : Phong Nha lake house, Chay Lap Farmstay, Ho Khanh homestay… with price from 800.000 – 1.100.000 vnd /a room/a night ( including breakfast)
- Three-star hotels : Heritage By Night with price from 600.000 vnd /a room/a night (including buffet breakfast)
- Two-star hotels : Sai Gon Phong Nha with price from 400.000 – 500.000 vnd /room/night (including breakfast buffet)
- One-star hotels : Thien Thanh hotel, Thuong Hai hotel, Thien Duong hotel… with price 300.000 vnd/room/night.
- Motels: Easy Tiger, Huong Giang with price from 200.000-250.000 vnd/room/night.
Especially, you call us on 0914 666 872 to book rooms in Quang Binh with cheaper price than another system.
- The famous places to visit in Phong Nha – Ke Bang
Where will you visit in Phong Nha National Park? To visit all the best places in Phong Nha National Park, you should spend three days and two nights.There are some attractions you can refer when you get to Quang Binh.
Phong Nha Cave
Tour 1: Discovering Phong Nha cave 1.2-kilometer-long on the boat.
Phong Nha cave with 7.729-meter-length is the longest underground river in the world. When you discover this cave, you will feel the air cool and interested in wonderful stalactites and stalagmites. I am sure that it will make you so comfortable and relaxed. There are three caves inside : Bi Ky, Fairy and Palace cave inside Phong Nha cave with different beauty.
The price of a ticket to vistit Phong Nha cave is 150.000/ a person. The price of a boat is 360.000 vnd with maximum 12 persons. You can share the boat with other one. The more people enjoy on the boat, the cheaper you get.
Beside the first tour, you have another choice to enjoy the Son (Lipstick) river with the 4.500m length.
To get the second tour, you should contact to travel company to pick up and drop off and the English guide whole your trip.
They will give you some equipmets such as:
+ A Kayak for two persons.
+ A helmet and a head light for exploring.
+ A life jacket.
+ A English guide.
+ 3- 4 porters.
You have to pay 1.700.000 VND/ one/a ticket at Phong Nha tourism center.
The time: one day (8.00 AM – 17.00 PM)
Tien Son Cave
After visiting the wet cave – Phong Nha, all of tourist will go to visit dry cave – Tien Son. This cave located 200m above Phong Nha cave.
Tour 1 : Discovering Paradise cave on the wood floor 1.2km
“An underground kingdom “ is the name we call this cave. Paradise cave is one of the best beautiful and mysterious wonders in the world. This is also the longest dry cave in Asia with the length-31.4 km and the width from 30- 100 m and 150m in the widest place. Inside this cave, you can see a lot of stalactites and stalagmites with different beautiful shapes. The more imaginative you have, the more attractive the image is.
Time : one day
In the risky tour, tourists will see the well of the sky where you can look up to see the vast sky. It is the reason why you come in the cave you feel like an air condition and easy to breathe .
Tourists have a chance to see no eye fishes and albino shrimps.
The price of this tour is 2.000.000 VND/one/ticket at the Paradise cave tourism center.
Dark cave is a branch of the Phong Nha’s cave system. It has been discovered in 1990 and 1992 by British caving association. Dark cave is both dry and wet cave with 5.528m length and 80m height. It has been named “Dark Cave” because of its dense light making us feel that we can touch it. Dark cave has thousands of stalactites with different and beautiful shapes where is the shelter of swallows, bats and rare langur monkeys . Especially, you will enjoy the swing zipline and others exciting sport games.
Hang En (swallow cave) is1.645m long through the mountain and making 3 gates.Hang En becomes more mysterious and sparkling beauty under the shine of light. If you want to discover this trekking – 30-meter-long and 10-meter up and down, 500-meter-hight and more 10 meter stream you have to have a good healthy.
Mooc spring ecotourism destinations
Mooc spring attracts visitors by its ancient beauty and fresh air. This is the best attractive place to relax and enjoy your life.
Thuy Cung cave
Thuy cung cave has clear-green tranquil water. This cave is considered an underwater palace with colorful and wonderful water grottoes.
You can book the trekking Sinh Ton vellay – Thuy Cung cave with 10-kilometer-long walking of Netin Travel Company .
Tu Lan cave system
Tu Lan cave system includes more 10 caves. One of them was found in 1992 and others were found in recent years. Especially Chuot cave was chose the place to make the famous movie – Kong: Skull Island.
If you have any information want to know about the Kingdom of caves and find some tours please click to the link:
+ Hotline: 0914.666872 or 0912356056