If you have come to Central Vietnam, you should visit Quang Binh Province, “The King of caves” such as Phong Nha cave, Paradise cave, Vung Chua – Yen Island, the tomb of Vo Nguyen Giap General … I am sure that you will have a unforgettable time in Quang Binh.
We will support you the information from Ha Noi to Quang Binh Province. Let’s go !
- How Far is from Ha Noi to Quang Binh Province?
From Hanoi to Quang Binh Province is about 488 km along 1A Highway and 520km along the Ho Chi Minh trail, it takes you about 9 to 10 hours.
- How to get to Quang Binh Province?
You can get to Quang Binh by various means: airplanes, trains, coaches and personal vehicles:
- Airplanes are the most modern vehicle, the fastest moving time and the most expensive. Currently there are 3 branches: Vietnam Airlines, Vietjet Air and Jetstar Airlines. They operate direct flights from Noi Bai to Dong Hoi city. Ticket prices range from 600,000 to 1,450,000 vnd. It depends on the branch and the time you buy tickets. The time of the flight is about 1 hour 30 minutes. You should book in advance to take the initiative.
- Second, you can take the train. This is a way that many customers choose by its convenience and safety. From Hang Co station is only about 10 hours you get to Dong Hoi station. You can buy tickets in Hanoi. The bed price is about 505,000 vnd and the price of soft seats is about 309,000 vnd for the train SE, TN moving from north to south stop at Dong Hoi station.
- If you do not go by plane or train, you can select the passenger busses to start the journey. We recommend some bus branches from Hanoi to Quang Binh: Hoang Long, Camel Travel, Hung Long, Tan Viet … The price of busses from Hanoi to Quang Binh also varies between 250,000 – 300,000 vnd. It depends on the quality.
However, if you travel by plane, train or bus to Quang Binh, you will take a additional cost to catch taxis. But busses can help you go straight to the place you want to stop. So many people choose to travel by personal means.
The journey is not too far. You can completely plan your trip by car or motorbike. It is both active and convenient for moving between places in Quang Binh Province. There are 2 routes for you to choose.
First Route: 1A Highway
This road is about 488 km long. It takes you about 8 hours and 44 minutes to go to Quang Binh Province. From the center of Hanoi city to the southwest, you get to Gia Phong street, turn left to 1A Highway, continue to turn right towards to Hanoi – Ninh Binh / DTT01 road. By the highway you go straight along 1A Highway and the bypass to Ninh Binh city. You continue to go on the bypasses of some provinces: Thanh Hoa City, Vinh City, Ha Tinh City to Quang Binh Province.
Second Route: Ho Chi Minh trail
The route has a total length of 600 km. It takes about 9 hours and 52 minutes. From the center of Ha Noi to the southwest to the crossroads cross Nguyen Trai/ NH6, Ha Dong. From Ha Dong you go about 30km more to Xuan Mai by Highway 6 and turn left on Ho Chi Minh trail. This route is very airy and beautiful. You will have a good view of the mountains on either side of the road. You go straight on Ho Chi Minh road, Hoa Binh, Thanh Hoa, Nghe An, Ha Tinh to Khe Gát in Xuan Trach commune, Bo Trach district, Quang Binh. Here you go the east to Ho Chi Minh /16 road towards Ho Chi Minh West to central Quang Binh.
Remember to bring all necessary documents, comply with traffic safety rules to ensure the safety of the trip, bring the necessary personal belongings and choose stopping points to eat along the road.
In Quang Binh province, you can visit some attractions such as Phong Nha cave, explore the world’s largest cave – Son Doong. If you want to enjoy nature, you can camp on Bao Ninh beach, Da Nhay beach, Nhat Le beach .. quite break and experience in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park with mysterious landscape, bao. It is home to many rare animals.
Many people always choose daily tours when exploring Quang Binh Province.