The Van Kieu minority people in Ngan Thuy village named the cave “General Cave or Mr. Giap cave” because they remember that during 1971 – 1973 General Vo Nguyen Giap onced lived and used the area when he’s leading and commanding the Southern troops. With the massive caves system together with the scenic natural landscape of two districts of Le Thuy and Quang Ninh, together with the beautiful valleys, long filtered water streams and caves will remind everyone that it been part of historical sites in Quang Binh that should everyone must know and visit. This historical site is located 40kms from south eastern of Dong Hoi.
Highlights of the program
- Experience the life of Bru Van Kieu – the ethnic minority group in Quang Binh.
- Disolving in to the majestic nature where huge tree’s and cool nature are harmozied and seperated from the crowded city.
- Special attractions include the Water Cave – the General Cave – where the military commanders gathered to serve for the southern battlefield in the years 1971 – 1973.
- Enjoy and experience vietnamese dishes.
07h45: Car and Netin Team will pick you up at the hotel in Dong Hoi city /Phong Nha. Depart to Ho Chi Minh Road east branch to visit the Long Dai ferry is the artery traffic point on Ho Chi Minh road which is the coordinates of the fire during the Vietnam War from 1965 to 1972
After hearing about the introduction to Long Dai ferry, you take some pictures then continued the journey.
08h30: Come to the company’s operating center in Sung village. Here you will be provided with some specialized and necessary equipment for cave exploration such as: flashlight, shoes, gloves… Our tour guide will show you how to use the device, a number of equipment to prepare for your adventure, as well as some principles of cave exploration. After that, you will experience the unique feature of Hang Nuoc cave, also known as Ong Giap cave according to the calling of the locals.
After experiencing in Hang Nuoc, you will arrive at the A72 information station entrusted the task of ensuring communication for the Southern battlefield. With many par important commands are transmitted in this cave from 1971-1973.
Then you come to the journey to discover Cha Loi cave. Here visitors will be experience many activities like walking, crawling, climbing, swimming to experience the journey more than 4km long in the cave… During this discovery trip, visitors will be taking many pictures of beautiful discoveries in the cave. In addition to admiring the magnificent stalactite system as well as the adventure experience, visitors will also come to the beautiful tunnel of love.
13h00: You return out of cave and enjoy a lunch with local food organized by the company
After lunch you relax some minutes
15h00: Depart to Coi village where there is a love valley of Bru -Van Kieu people
16h00: Visitor will proceed to the car park.
17h30: – End of the tour.
TOUR PRICE: VND 75USD/PAX
(Number of visitor: Minimum of 2 persons)
- Air conditioned round-trip transfers
- Enthusiastic and experienced trail/tour guide.
- Travel insurance (compensation levels 20.000.000 VND/ case)
- Gifts: Netin Travel Cap
- VAT to 10%
- Tips for guide and driver
WE WILL PROVICE:
- Safety and caving tools
- Walking boots (size 36 to 46)
- Lunch and water.
- Trail guide
- Cooking staff.
- First aid kits and rescue equipment.
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 set of long dry-fit clothing, suitable for the trip.
- Towel/Wet wipes.
- Mountaineering boots (if any)
- 1 set of clothing (shirt and trouser) to change during trip
- 2 set long and thick socks.
- Plastics bags, sun-cream, cap, camera, underwear, extra clothes.
- Tour Operates: 7 days a week.
- Tour duration: 1 day
- Risk level: Average (8km), suitable for active persons
- Starting Daily
- Maximum of visitor: from 2 to 30 visitors
- Minimum age can join: from 10years old to 65years old
- from: 07:15 AM at Phong Nha cave or Dong Hoi City