The Van Kieu minority people in Ngan Thuy village named the cave “General Cave or Vo Nguyen Giap cave” because they remember that during 1971 – 1973 General Vo Nguyen Giap once lived and used the area when he’s leading and commanding the Southern troops. With the massive caves system together with the scenic natural landscape of two districts of Le Thuy and Quang Ninh, together with the beautiful valleys, long filtered water streams and caves will remind everyone that it been part of historical sites in Quang Binh that should everyone must know and visit. This historical site is located 40kms from south eastern of Dong Hoi.
- Experience the life of Bru Van Kieu – the ethnic minority group in Quang Binh.
- Dissolving in to the majestic nature where huge tree’s and cool nature are harmonized and separated from the crowded city.
- Special attractions include the Water Cave – the General Cave – where the military commanders gathered to serve for the southern battlefield in the years 1971 – 1973.
- Enjoy and experience Vietnamese dishes.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Dong Hoi, Phong Nha|
|Location||Dong Hoi, Phong Nha|
|Month||April, August, December, February, January, July, June, March, May, November, October, September|
07h45: Netin travel, guide and driver will pick you up in your designated hotel, it either in Dong Hoi or in Phong Nha.
08h30: Proceed to Khe Sung Village of Ngan Thuy Commune. It is located 40 km from the South of Dong Hoi, Quang Binh.
09h30: Visitor to Ngan Thuy Commune, visiting the General Information Station A72, visiting Water cave, then Cha Loi cavenand Cay Sung Village. At here, visitor will be observed the cave systems and the place of our soldier during the time 1971- 1973.
12h00: Lunch, will experience delicious Vietnamese dishes at Cay Sung village.
14:00: – Will visit Coi village, enjoy around at Coi Valley and can experience the stream clean filtered cold water.
16h00: Visitor will proceed to the car park.
17h30: – End of the tour.
TOUR PRICE: VND 75USD/PAX (30%DEPOSIT)
(Number of visitor: Minimum of 2 persons)
WE WILL PROVIDE
- Safety tools and caving tools
- Walking boots (size 36 to 46)
- Lunch and water.
- Trail guide
- Cooking staff.
- First aid kits and rescue equipment.
YOU SHOULD PREPARE
- 1 set of long dry-fit clothing, suitable for the trip.
- Towel/Wet wipes.
- Mountaineering boots (if any)
- 1 set of clothing (shirt and trouser) to change during trip
- 2 set long and thick socks.
- Plastics bags, sun-cream, cap, camera, underwear, extra clothes.
- Tour Operates: 7 days a week.
- Tour duration: 1 day
- Risk level: Average (8km), suitable for active persons
- Starting Daily
- Maximum of visitor: from 2 to 30 visitors
- Minimum age can join: from 10years old to 65years old