Paradise cave or (Hang Thien Duong) was found by a local man named “Ho Khanh in 2005”. The cave was researched by British Cave Research Association with total length of 31,4km and was considered as the dried-longest cave in Asia. The cave has been form over 300 million of years based on scientist’s prediction with wonderful formations. It looks like a secret city hidden underground and is attractive to visitors. You can go further 7000 m to enjoy the secrets inside the cave.
Phong Nha Cave well-known as (Wind blows through the teeth) was found in the 16th century by Champa people. The cave located inside the core zone area of Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park. The cave was researched by BCRA in 1990.
Phong Nha cave is not only a natural legacy of the world or a wonder of the country Vietnam, but also the historical history in the past, Ho Chi Minh trail history which collaborates with Xuan Son Ferry in order to create a route supporting for the battleground of the South Vietnam during US War. Today, this place has become the first section of Ho Chi Minh trails. Therefore, coming to Phong Nha means you are visiting this legendary trails.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Dong Hoi, Phong Nha|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Pickup time from 8h00 – 8h 30 am from your stay (hotel/ train station/ airport/… at Dong Hoi city), 9h00 – 9h30 am at Phong Nha town|
|Location||Dong Hoi, Phong Nha|
|Month||April, August, December, February, January, July, June, March, May, November, October, September|
8.00 AM – 8.30 AM: Pickup & Transportation
- The car and the guide will pick you up at the hotel/ train station/ airport…at Dong Hoi city (or Phong Nha town about 9.00 – 9.30 am)
- 70km from Dong Hoi to Paradise cave
- Move on the Ho Chi Minh Trail and know more about Vietnam History
10.00 AM – 11.30 AM: Walk and Enjoy Paradise cave
Before getting inside the cave, visitors have to :
- Use a buggy to finish 1,6 km
- Walk up 570 metres
- Relax on resting site
Visit Paradise cave – a very wonderful cave located inside the core zone of Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park. It was considered as the longest dry cave in Asia with total length of 31,4 km researched by British Cave Research Association. The magnificent stalactite and stalagmite appear amazingly when you visit 1 km inside the cave..
12.00 PM: Time for Lunch
- Return to the restaurant about 20km
- Have lunch with Local food
- Take a rest
1h30 PM: Visit Phong Nha cave
- From the boat station at the Phong Nha tourism center to the cave’s entrace is about 5km. The boatman take you on the dragon boat about 30 minutes to the cave.
- Enjoy wonderful scenery and the Lipstick river (Son River)
Phong Nha cave is a river cave with the total length of nearly 8km. It was chosen as one of the most beautiful caves in the world by the British caving Association. You will enjoy 1km inside the cave with wonderful stalactites and stalagmites.
4h00 PM: Return
- 45km from Phong Nha to Dong Hoi
- Take a rest
- Tour finishes and See you again !